Thankfully we don’t have to give up our favourite foods, such as bread when on Keto-Flex diet. This recipe is also gluten free and packed with nutritious seeds and nuts. An easy ketogenic bread recipe that makes a beautiful hearty loaf full of fibre and healthy fats.
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
3/4 cup Psyllium Husks
1/2 cup Chia Seeds
3/4 cup Milled Flax Seeds
1/2 cup Chopped Nuts of your choice
6 TBSP Olive Oil
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Stevia or Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cups of Warm Water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 1-pound loaf pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine psyllium husks, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, nuts and salt.
3. Then stir in the warm water, olive oil and maple syrup and combine until your batter forms.
4. With your hands press the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Take the loaf pan out of the oven and remove the loaf. Put the loaf on a sheet pan so the top is down and return it to the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
6. The bread is done when you tap on it and it sounds hollow inside.
Serve the way you like it and enjoy!