The Vielight Neuro Gamma is a powerful brain photobiomodulation (PBM) device. It is one of two next-generation near-infrared (NIR) wearable devices, suitable for use at home.
The patented combination of transcranial and intranasal stimulation makes the Neuro Gamma ideal for comprehensive brain photobiomodulation, by simultaneously stimulating the ventral and cortical brain areas.
Powerful yet simple, the Vielight Neuro Gamma features microchip-boosted transcranial LED diodes, which generate sufficient power to penetrate the skull (Link).
Furthermore, the Neuro Gamma’s refined form factor allows it to fit a wider variety of head shapes and sizes.
At present, our engineering team is able to extract one of the highest amounts of power in the world from a near-infrared LED source.
Difference between the Alpha and Gamma
- The Vielight Neuro Gamma’s 40 Hz pulse rate correlates with EEG gamma brain oscillations, which has a stronger effect on memory and cognition enhancement. This pulse rate differs from the 10 Hz pulse rate of the Vielight Neuro Alpha, which has an overall effect on neuronal health.
- The scientific reasoning behind the difference between the 655 nm and 810 nm wavelengths can be found in this independent study : (Link)
- Near-infrared light is nearly invisible to the naked eye, making the beam appear much dimmer than it actually is. The power density of the transcranial LED is 100 mW/cm2per diode. The power density of the intranasal LED is 25 mW/cm2.
- Instructional Video : [ Link ]
- To find out more before ordering please contact us here.