Ketogenic Pancakes Recipe
Ketogenic pancakes are simpler than you think. There’s something about pancakes that can turn a regular Sunday morning into a lazy, indulgent Sunday morning, and we don’t think you need to miss out just because you’re on the keto diet!
All our recipes are developed by our nutritional therapist Jackie to ensure that they are good for brain and body, especially for those following the Bredesen Protocol for dementia or Alzheimer’s symptoms.
This recipe is:
– low carb
– high fat
– ready for all sorts of delicious toppings
– perfect for a Mediterranean diet plan
We hope you enjoy it!
- 4 oz lacto-free cream cheese organic preferred
- 4 eggs organic
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut or almond flour
- 1/4 tsp stevia powdered (if required)
- Put all ingredients except the butter into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Grease a frying pan with butter and pre-heat on a medium temperature. Pour the batter in once warmed up.
- Once bubbles appear evenly across your pancake, flip and cook until the other side is also ready.
- Transfer the pancake to a plate and eat hot with butter and berries, or cool with almond butter, or however you fancy!